Re: Fences

  • Ahnnya
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2011
      We used the The Handyman Connection several years ago and are still very happy with the results.
      http://www.handymanconnection.com/

      --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:

      > We need to replace our wooden fences.....Does anyone know of a good fence person???� Thanks, Jim & Kathy on 144th St.

    • Heather Harris
      Message 2 of 7 , May 23, 2011
        Yes!!   His name is Todd Carlock and his number is 310-489-0032!    Tell him Heather Harris sent you!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 22, 2011, at 8:22 PM, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:

        We need to replace our wooden fences.....Does anyone know of a good fence person???  Thanks, Jim & Kathy on 144th St.

      • Katheryne Koelker
        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2011
          Heather, you wouldn't know my brother Chris, do you?  He and Todd are friends.

          Katheryne

          Message 4 of 7 , May 23, 2011
            Wow, can't believe it, I'm in the same boat only probably more desperate.

              My ex has a guy that does pretty much everything, including fencing.  He has painted my ex's home, I believe replaced his wrought-iron fence, and built a new redwood fence for him.  My ex is a smart guy and has nothing but good things to say about this guy.

            I just called my son and got this guy's name and number.  His name is Henry Gomez and the # is 310  538-3732.  Tell him Mr. Parker on Warmside in Torrance recommended him.  I think you'll be quite pleased, he does good work.  Lemme know, K

            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2011

              No I don't know Chris, may have met him at gatherings????

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 7 , May 23, 2011
                Maybe, as he has many friends I don't know about!

                Katheryne