FW: WRP Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2011
    There is a move afoot to revitalize the Dominguez Channel - adding native plants and renewing the bike/walkway.  See the attached flyer for a meeting tomorrow night.

  • Patricia Lin Hachiya
    Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011
      This is very exciting! My husband and I have biked the portion north of El Camino College. It will be so nice to have this asset to our neighborhood. We will try to make it!