Re: [BodgerPark] Re: Plumber in Bodger Park

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2011
      Hello again Heather,

      I have kept the info. that u gave me last Sept. and called Mr. Torres last
      Friday. There was no answer so I left a message and he still hasn't called
      back. Do you happen to know if he changed his # or has left the area? I
      really need a plumber by this Monday (tomorrow) and would like to know,
      otherwise I will have to call a "yellow pages" guy. Pls. get back to me
      ASAP, thanks so much, K

      On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Heather Harris <harriass2u@...>wrote:

      > I know someone asked some time ago!
      >
      > Bill Torres - Bodger Park resident and also FANTASTIC and FAIR plumber!
      >
      > 310-308-3821
      >
      > Tell him that his neighbor Heather sent you!!!!!

    • Heather Harris
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2011
        Kim

        Try Bill again - he may not have taken your call because he didn't recognize the
        number,but I just got off the phone with him and told him to expect your call.

        310-308-3821 - Bill

        Heather

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2011
          Bless you, bless you! I shall call him right now. K

          Just spoke w/Bill, what a nice man! He is coming over tomorrow. Thank-you
          again SO much, K