Re: Bodger Park funds on deposit at Chase - what to do?

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 12, 2011
      I think the point here is : Many people (including Brent) would like to re-activate the BPNA, but no one so far has stepped up to the plate and volunteered to become the new president of the organization. Obviously someone has to do so... or down the tubes for BPNA. I personally am willing to be "support staff"; I was past secretary but believe I could handle treasurer as well - so will be either IF someone else volunteers to be Pres and/or Vice-Pres. Maybe Brent would consider Vice Pres (?) if someone in the neighborhood would step forward and run for the Presidential position. Doesn't have to be male, doesn't have to be over a certain age - just has to be a concerned Bodger Park citizen willing to put in a few hours a month.

      Anybody out there??
      Sue Moret on Bodger