Re: [BodgerPark] New Italian Restaurant

  • Nita Freeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
      thanks for the info. nice to get referrals to new places. Nita on Bodger. ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Laura Judson
      Sent: 11/22/2010 3:46:49 AM
      To: Bodger Park Neighborhood Assoc
      Subject: [BodgerPark] New Italian Restaurant

      Hi Neighbors!
      I wanted to share a new restaurant we tried this weekend, Eatalian Cafe at
      14842 Crenshaw.
      They apparently just opened this location this week. (the original has been
      written up in the AAA magazine and the LA Times) Amazing pizza and gelato,
      the best I've had since I was in Italy, and the staff was wonderful and
      friendly. They also had several sandwiches on the menu that sounded really
      fantastic.
      They don't have their delivery service available yet, but said hopefully
      they'll have that ready in a month.
      Laura