This is for Kiki

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2010
      Hi Kiki....we sent you a msg last nite about Bernie but if you wrote back..we did not get it because our email was hacked (you probably got a msg that we were homeless in London)..If you can give us any info about Darlene& Bernie....would appreciate it!  Thanks!  Jim & Kathy

      From: Katheryne Koelker <flyingbug@...>
      To: "Bodger Park HOA" <BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, October 18, 2010, 3:47 PM

      The one about being stuck in London?  I got a similar one earlier
      this month.  The person who allegedly sent it sent an e-mail under a different
      address later.  Seems the address used to send the 'stuck in London' e-mail had
      been hijacked.

      Caution to all before sending ANYTHING!
       Katheryne
      ‘If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a
      merrier world.’--J.R.R. Tolkein