this is for Patricia re. rosemary

  • loca107.1@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      Hi Patricia,

      Just wondering what happened to y'all yesterday. Maybe I got confused but I
      thought that y'all were gonna come by and take a bunch of this rosemary off
      of my hands. I was home all morning but didn't get a call. Actually, I did
      get a call or two but whomever it was hung up once they got my answering
      machine. I don't know if one of those callers was you but I do recall
      telling you that I never answer the phone. No worries, let's try again if
      you are still interested in the herb. I'm off tomorrow (Weds.) so just call
      me at 978-3832 anytime after 8am and start leaving a message when my
      recorder says to; once I know that it's you I will pick up the phone. I
      sure hope that you are still interested and also hope that there wasn't
      something bad that came up to prevent y'all from coming over. Thanks and
      hope to hear from you tomorrow, K