RE: [BodgerPark] Turtle??

  • M.V. Conn
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17 11:11 AM
      Thank you! Nice of you to say so!!

      BTW--can someone tell me how to change my email address for this group? I don't know who the group manager is anymore? Is it still Brent? I have gone to the Yahoo groups website but can't figure it out. Sorry! (This HotMail address is compromised so I'm getting rid of it. I need to change my email address to mvconn@... instead.)

      > To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      > From: loca107.1@...
      > Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:56:33 -0700
      > Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] Turtle??
      >
      > I just read all these mails back and forth about this turtle and I would
      > like to commend ALL of you for caring, in one way or another, for this
      > little guy. Just my opinion. K
      >
      > On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 7:33 PM, M.V. Conn <mvconn@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Sorry, but no, it didn't. P.S. This one is a turtle (water), not a
      > > tortoise (land only).
      > >

      > > To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: katzz4me@...
      > > Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:39:32 -0400
      > > Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] Turtle??
      > >

      > > Does it have a paint mark on his back and a# under his shell ? We lost ours
      > > years ago.
      > >

      > > thnks Darlene on Doty
      > >
      > > >< ) ) ) �>
      > >
      > > Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our
      > > wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

    • Laura Judson
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17 4:20 PM
        I think you need to first add the new email address under account info (very
        top left of the page, there is an arrow where it says "Hi, xxxx"), they'll
        send an email to the new address and you have to click the link to verify
        the new address. Then go back to yahoo groups. On the left it says my groups
        and then just to the right of that "manage" click that and then "Edit my
        groups". There should be a drop down box to let you select which email the
        messages go to.
        Hope that helps!!

        And THANK YOU again for giving little turtle a home! I had no idea what I
        was going to do with him!!!

        Laura