Re: [BodgerPark] Trees blocking street lights

  • Laura Judson
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 25, 2010
      I use Golden State Plumbing, always very happy with them. Gary is the owner.
      Website is gthep.com (gary the plumber)

      310-320-9384

      Laura

    • ktfairfield@att.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 26, 2010
        --- On Wed, 8/25/10, pgbnyc62@... <pgbnyc62@...> wrote:

        For the last several years we have used Heflin & Sons Plumbing.  The owner/manager is Todd Heflin.  The company is located in Westchester, but they do some work here in the Bodger Park area.  The great thing is that if you have an emergency, they can usually send someone fairly quickly. They recently put in a new line from our house out to the sidewalk in front of our house.  We have always been satisfied with the work that they have done for us.

        Todd Heflin
        Heflin & Sons Plumbing
        6212 West 87th Street
        Los Angeles, CA 90045
        (310) 670-2404 or (310) 691-0292

        Karen Fairfield on Gerkin

        From: pgbnyc62@... <pgbnyc62@...>
        Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] Trees blocking street lights
        To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 9:16 PM

        Does anyone have a lead for a plumber that will be able to install a mainline "out"? I know of Marc & Bob's but my last experience with them was isn't too great? Thank you.

      • Paul Balaschak
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 26, 2010
          Thank you!!

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 26, 2010
            Thank you!!

            On Aug 25, 2010, at 11:40 PM, Laura Judson <bluevixen1@...> wrote:

            > I use Golden State Plumbing, always very happy with them. Gary is
            > the owner.
            > Website is gthep.com (gary the plumber)
            >
            > 310-320-9384
            >
            > Laura
            >
            > On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 9:16 PM, <pgbnyc62@...> wrote:
            >

            >> Does anyone have a lead for a plumber that will be able to install a
            >> mainline "out"? I know of Marc & Bob's but my last experience with
            >> them was
            >> isn't too great? Thank you.

          • Alene Gardner
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 27, 2010
              Oh my goodness, I have had a very very bad time with Golden State and Gary
              in particular. He did a job and gave me a bigger bill than he had
              originally agreed to.

              He also charged me $300 to change a $5.00 part in my toilet. The part
              being replaced was very simple to do and did not require even turning off
              the water or dis-assembling anything.

              I would never use him again.

              Alene Gardner