Hawthorne Mall Brainstorming

  • Patricia Lin Hachiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010
      Times are bad, the City needs to make more money. I would encourage all
      interested parties to come. Not sure whether we are able to make it but the more
      brains involved the better. Whoever is able to go, please report back to the
      neighborhood. Thanks!

      News Details

      Hawthorne Mall Brain Storming Session

      There will be a brain storming session for development of the Hawthorne Mall
      site:

      When:  Saturday July 24, 2010
      Time:   10A.M - Noon
      Where: Top Level Parking Lot of the Hawthorne Mall
      The event is co-hosted by Charles Company and the North Hawthorne Community
      Association with Holly Park Homeowner's Association, Ramona Homeowner's
      Association & Holly Glenn Homeowner's Association
      Please come ready to share your vision
      For more information call: (310) 349-2908