fences

  • loca107.1@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
      Hello, can any of you reccommend someone to build a fence? I have a 24year
      old redwood fence between my neighbor and I that is pretty much done. I
      also have another fence that I would like re-built. Do any of y'all have
      any reccomendations? Thanks, I appreciate it. K

    • jrob328
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
        Hi. We're actually in the process of re-doing our fence. We currently have a wood fence but are going with vinyl. The guy doing the fence is scheduled to start this Saturday and he can do wood if you want wood again. I'll have to get the number from my husband and can send to you.