Curb munber painting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010
      Hi, The curb painters were here in Bodger a few weeks ago and my wife & I are seeing houses with worng numbers or no numbers. It,s like they painted the white and then forgot to put in the numbers. You need to check your address on the curb, if it's worng call the city to have someone come and fix it.  Jim & Kathy on 144th St.