Lost dogs

  • gimpygal22
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      I was walking to the Lawndale Farmers Market today and around 3:00 noticed a small black dog and a small white dog (both very fluffy) on 147th near Prairie, heading away from Prairie. They seemed very friendly, and I wondered if they lived in one of the houses right there or if they had wandered away from home. On my way back from the farmers market, a woman asked if I had seen 2 dogs wandering around. They were the same dogs I had seen 30 minutes earlier. apparently her gardner left the gate open. If you see these dogs, or know someone who may have found them, please let me know (post a reply), or you can try to find the woman directly. She said she lives on 148th, near Prairie and is the only house with a fence. She is very worried about her dogs.

      Shannon on 144th St.