Haiti relief

  • Gweneth Mingo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
       I have been trying to think of a way to  help the people in Haiti without money involved since most of us don't have a lot of extra $ after the holidays.  Sports Chalet is accepting gently used men's, women's and kids shoes.  All shoes will be distributed to the people in Haiti and they will be collecting at all Sports Chalet stores until Sunday January 31, 2009.

      So I figured this is something we all have in our closets and can help out.  I have attached the link for more info.

      http://www.sportchalet.com/

      If anyone has shoes and cant get them there, I will gladly pick them up and take them.Please just send me an e-mail  and we can make arrangements.
      Thank you all in advance for your help in this urgent matter.