Fw: Re: [BodgerPark] Drug Activity in Bodger

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      We call  911 every time we see a suspicious car park on our street now. When we called HPD on Wednesday,  the unit was coming from 120th & Crenshaw. So  a group of our neighbors came out and yelled at the drug buyers & they took off. But today  a car came here again and parked so we called 911 and this time they (HPD) were here Really fast. They checked the driver out but didn't find anything. They told me to keep calling and they will keep coming out for us!

      From: Brent Morgan <brentamorgan@ hotmail.com>
      To: bodgerpark@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 3:14 PM

      I would call 911 when you see them.  Report suspicious activity that looks like a drug buy.

      Brent

      To: bodgerpark@yahoogro ups.com
      From: jimbokat@sbcglobal. net
      Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:44:15 -0800
      Subject: [BodgerPark] Drug Activity in Bodger

            Hi Neighbors -- We live on 144th St. near Doty and for the past 2 weeks have seen daily drug activity on our street.  2 vehicles are the most noticable --- a white Chevy pickup with crew cab, black bed cover & black roll bar -- possible license # 935*Z01.  Then a late model Camaro or Mustang -- Bright blue with low profile tires & rims --same color as the car.  The Chevy comes down our street, parks along the street going east; then the blue car comes west, stops & they exchange (drugs/$$$ ?) We have seen a couple of other cars buying from the blue car --- but daily it is the Pickup.  We have a call into Narcotics since lost Friday, but no-one has called us back yet. We call the police every day but by the time they get here, everyone is gone.  We hope if anyone else sees these guys, they will call the police too,  We do not want this in our neighborhood!  Or our city!

      BTW, if anyone say our post earlier about the lost boxer puppy --- the owner was found!

      Thank,  Jim & Kathy on 144th St.