FW: Hollyglen Candidates Forum TONIGHT- 7PM at New Dana Multipurpose Room

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:04:14 -0700
      From: hhaboard
      Subject: Hollyglen Candidates Forum TONIGHT- 7PM at New Dana Multipurpose Room

      Just a reminder that we've a candidate forum tonight. Make an
      informed choice by hearing directly from the good folks vying for
      positions of leadership in City of Hawthorne. This is a great
      opportunity to meet the candidates in person, ask questions and hear
      their opinions on important topics that shape our local government. New Dana Multipurpose Room5504 W. 135th St.
      Hawthorne, CA 902507PM to 9PM
      In

      addition, there will be a brief update on the recent events in
      Hollyglen, current police efforts, results, and what residents can do
      in support of increasing our neighborhood's security. Hope to see you there!

      (if you are unable to attend, this will be replayed later on Time-Warner Cable, Hawthorne Channel 22.)

      Thank you,
      Sean Walsh
      Hollyglen Homeowners Association