Re: Fw: YARD SALE 5/9/09, CITIZENS' ACADEMY CLASS STARTS 8/5/09

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 12:25 PM
      I went through Citizens' Academy a few years back. It was an incredible program and a fantastic experience. The classes were very informative and interesting too. We even got to go through computerized role playing scenarios (such as driving emergency vehicles) and go on a ride-along. I highly recommend it!!
      Shannon on 144th