Fwd: Swine Flu Awareness Training info

  • Higush Dear
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      Important information on this "Swine Flu". Please read below.

      Begin forwarded message:

      Higush Dear
      higush@...
      Dominium Management Corp.
      9629 Brighton Way
      Beverly Hills, California 90210
      (310) 275-9700, ext. 215
      (310) 274-1268, Fax

    • Chris Call
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2009
        there wasn't a link to Swine Flu Awareness Training info, please foward again.

        Chris Call, Assistant to
        THOMAS M. POLINGER, ESQ.

        Law Office of Thomas M. Polinger
        555 Pier Avenue, Suite 4
        Hermosa Beach, California  90254-3800
        Phone:  310-372-4636
        Fax:      310-376-3531

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2009
          Begin forwarded message:

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2009
            Hi Chris: For some odd reason the "Bodger Park" website does not
            accept "Attachments". It indicates "The Group's Email Attachment
            Archive setting is currently set to not archive attachments. Please
            contract the group moderator to enable this setting.

            Does anyone know who the "Group Moderator" is ?

            I will try to send the "LINK". Hopefully it will work. Give me a
            minute or two (I'm a little rusty). Thanks, Higush Dear

            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2009
              thank you