Termite Exterminator?

  • Patricia Lin Hachiya
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2009
      Hi everyone -has anyone had problems with termites in their house? Anyone have a good recommendation for an exterminator? Pat Hachiya

    • Laura Judson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2009
        I've used All City Termite (310) 796-0822 It's been a few years since I've
        had any personal experience, but my sister in law is a real estate agent and
        uses them all the time and is always happy.
        Actually have been meaning to call them again as I just noticed signs that
        the little monsters might be back!

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2009
          I used Bateman Termite, right down the street.

          To: bodgerpark@yahoogroups.com
          From: plhachiya@...
          Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:50:42 -0700
          Subject: [BodgerPark] Termite Exterminator?