C.E.R.T. needs volunteer victims!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009
      We have been taking the CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) training for 2 weeks -- today & last Saturday.  Next Saturday (4-11-09) is our final day & we will be practicing a simulated disaster ---- & we need "VICTIMS" to help us!  If anyone is interested in being a victim, we would welcome you at our class. Any ????'s, give us a call at 310-644-2641 or just show up at Hawthorne Memorial Center (Polaris Room) on 4-11 at l p.m.   Hope to see you there & Thanks.... Jim & Kathy Radek