last night

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2008
      Does anybody know what was going on last night on 147th just east of
      Prairie? I tried to exit the neighborhood last night around 6:30 but
      they had the street blocked off with several police cars and a really
      bright floodlight.
      Shannon on 144th
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2008
        We don't know what happened but there was a car crashed into a light pole --- totally smashed up & wrapped around the pole.  The pole was leaning toward the street so we guess they blocked off the street until Edison could come out -- this morning the pole was gone & I could see tire tracks & glass all over the lawn around where the pole had been.  Don't know if any other vehicle was involved or extent of any injuries but it looked really bad.  Kathy on 144th St.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2008
          I heard that someone ran into a pole. Not sure electric or phone or
          what! Debbie