RE: [BodgerPark] Re: BPNA organizing meeting

  • Rich Lake
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2008
      Thanks for the update, I’m still interested in helping, but I’m still kinda
      sick. An easy assignment would be ok.

      Thanks,

      Rich on 144Th Place

      From: Brent Morgan < brentamorgan@...
      <mailto:brentamorgan%40hotmail.com> >
      Subject: BPNA organizing meeting
      To: "Alene Gardner" < alene.gardner@...
      <mailto:alene.gardner%40sbcglobal.net> >, "Patricia Lin Hachiya" <
      plhachiya@... <mailto:plhachiya%40yahoo.com> >, "Karen" <
      ktfairfield@... <mailto:ktfairfield%40att.net> >, "luisa Mendoza" <
      familyof1531@... <mailto:familyof1531%40sbcglobal.net> >, "Greg &
      Penny Ross" < onecentcoin2@... <mailto:onecentcoin2%40yahoo.com> >,
      nanwhait50@... <mailto:nanwhait50%40yahoo.com> , "Kelley Smith" <
      kelleysmith5@... <mailto:kelleysmith5%40yahoo.com> >, "Jim and Kathy
      Radek" < jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net> >,
      charlydog@... <mailto:charlydog%40att.net> , hcirl@...
      <mailto:hcirl%40sbcglobal.net>
      Cc: "Gary Parsons" < gary@... <mailto:gary%40garyparsons.org> >
      Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 8:47 PM

      #yiv513782046 .hmmessage P
      {
      margin:0px;padding:0px;}
      #yiv513782046 {
      font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

      Transition team members -

      After our meeting tonight I did the following:

      1. On the BPNA email list I removed several email addresses which were
      bouncing since 2007, leaving us with 89 email addresses receiving email
      successfully.

      2. I then sent email list invitations to the following 14 addresses who were
      not already on the list.

      amayaha@... <mailto:amayaha%40aol.com>
      cadeh2002@... <mailto:cadeh2002%40yahoo.com>
      jcanahuaty@... <mailto:jcanahuaty%40yahoo.com>
      lcoleman0517@... <mailto:lcoleman0517%40sbcglobal.net>
      charlydog@... <mailto:charlydog%40att.net>
      gutierrezjc@... <mailto:gutierrezjc%40hollypark.com>
      djackson@... <mailto:djackson%40lawa.org>
      dmead@... <mailto:dmead%40att.net>
      gfnmiller2@... <mailto:gfnmiller2%40aol.com>
      cmoreno@... <mailto:cmoreno%40socal.rr.com>
      will_moreno@... <mailto:will_moreno%40century21.com>
      d_slick@... <mailto:d_slick%40earthlink.net>
      darrenpeterson@... <mailto:darrenpeterson%40hotmail.com>
      budschick303@... <mailto:budschick303%40yahoo.com>

      3. Finally, I've also given Pay Hachiya owner privileges on the BPNA mailing
      list.
      Owners list (can delete the group): Brent, Luisa, Pat
      Moderators list (can't deleted the group): the Germanis, Brenda Lacy-Roberts