Bodger Park Neighborhood Assn meeting 10/27/08

  • Patricia Lin Hachiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2008
      Hi everyone -

      We will be holding the Bodger Park Neighborhood Assn. meeting on 10/27/08 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm at the Hawthorne 7th Day Adventist Church at 3939 Marine Ave. (corner of Gerkin and Marine). We are planning to discuss the future of the Assn, hear about how Holly Glen Homeowners Assn has been successful, and hear about crime reports, safety tips from a police officer from Hawthorne Police.

      For those of you who have offered to help distribute flyer ( and we DO need help!), I will leave them on my porch (next to the scarecrow) in a Staples box starting this morning at 9am. My address is 3720 W. 144th Place. I have instructions inside the box about marking the area you will be distributing. Only 700 flyers were made so please distribute all that you take.

      Thank you all - hope to see/meet you Monday night.

      Pat Hachiya