Fw: meeting

  • LUISA MENDOZA
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2008
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Jose C. Gutierrez <gutierrezjc@...>
      To: LUISA MENDOZA <familyof1531@...>
      Sent: Monday, October 6, 2008 6:16:13 PM
      Subject: Re: meeting

      Hello Luisa:

      The Holly Park Homeowners Association will be hosting a Los Angeles
      County Supervisor Candidate Forum this coming Thursday, October 9th from
      7:00 p.m. to approximately 8:30 p.m.  The location is Atherton Baptist
      Church, 2627 West 116th Street, Corner with Casimir Ave.  Sen. Mark
      Ridley-Thomas and Councilman Bernard C. Parks will be attending.

      Please spread the word to your association members that may be
      interested in hearing what the candidates have to say.

      I have attached an event Agenda for your convenience.  It would be a
      pleasure to have you and your association members as our guests Thursday
      Evening.

      Best regards,

      Jose C. Gutierrez, President
      Holly Park Homeowners Association
      310.749.4423
      Hawthorne CA  90250
      "City of Good Neighbors"

    • LUISA MENDOZA
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2008
        From: LUISA MENDOZA familyof1531@...
        Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:28:00 -0700 (PDT)
        To: sromero@...
        Subject: meeting

        Hello Sergent,
        Just a reminder of our meeting this Monday October 27th at 6:30PM
        Thanks
        Luisa