Re: [BodgerPark] Re: Hawthorne PD Hellicopter over the Neighborhood waiting for Calls

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi Shannon,

      Bless your heart; you are right on the money as far as I know. Just a
      heads up for you that there is only one helicopter in the area. Hawthorne
      owns and pays for it.

      Lot's of complaints re. noise. "Allways flying over Bodger and causing
      problems," I really don't knww how to end this so please forgive.