Re: [BodgerPark] bad house

  • jsls110@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28 6:47 PM
      Good Luck!!
      There's a house a few doors down from us on Doty that has been under
      construction for around 4 years. They did finally clean the weeds up in the yard,
      but there's nothing but dirt there (no grass). People do live there and there's
      no tarp so I guess that's a good thing!

      FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

    • Alice
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30 3:56 PM
        This house is two doors down from my best friend. It has been fenced
        and tarped for a year now. I actually met the owner one day, I don't
        know her name though. But yeah I agree with you! It is yucky! And
        especially since my friend is selling her home too, right next to it!

        Lisa

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30 5:42 PM
          Hi, I know the house your talking about.I go by it on my walks everyday. I say don't stop calling city hall and talking to them.If you stopyelling at them they will thing every thing is OK.Take some pictures and go down there and show them. if they still won't help call are council people. Start yelling at them. That can get the people at city hall jumping!

          Alice <alice@...> wrote: This house is two doors down from my best friend. It has been fenced

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31 10:43 AM
            Here is Councilmans Gary Parsons private phone # (310) 349-2912 and his E-mail is gary@... Maybe he can help get the city moving .

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 13, 2008
              Hi there, thanks to you and all that responded re. this issue. As it
              turns out, "Steve" was true to his word. There was a notice posted on the
              fence within about a day or two that basically said to clean up the common
              area. That was done.

              However, no work is being done *inside* of the fence. There is
              SOMETHING that is growing above the fence line. It's some kind of weed but
              sheesh, it's huge. Still no work on the property.

              Well, I am very thankfull to Steve. Thanks also for G. Parson's #. I
              shall give him a buzz. Ya know, we responsible homeowers get flack for
              every little this and that and yet it seems that someone can trash a whole
              block with no repercussions. I don't get it.

              Anyhoo, thanks a bunch for the feedback and if anyone thinks of
              anything else, let me know. K