FOUND: Love Bird

  • mike@h2omanfamily.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2008
      If anyone out there knows of someone who has lost a Love Bird, please
      point them to this post, or have them call me at 310-251-4318. My wife
      and I just got home from the grocery store, and found the Love Bird in
      our driveway. The little devil is starving, so I was able to coax it
      into a food dish with some bird seed and catch it. It's now in our
      travel cage for our two birds.

      The bird was found on Bodger between Ruthbar and Doty. While it can
      fly, it struggles, so I don't think it could have come far.

      Mike
    • LUISA MENDOZA
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
        Mike what color is the bird? my neighber lost two birds this Sunday
        Luisa 144st

      • KiyiNoMiya@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
          In a message dated 6/3/2008 5:26:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          familyof1531@... writes:

          Mike what color is the bird? my neighbor lost two birds this Sunday
          Luisa 144st

          If anyone out there knows of someone who has lost a Love Bird, please point
          them to this post, or have them call me at 310-251-4318. My wife and I just
          got home from the grocery store, and found the Love Bird in our driveway. The
          little devil is starving, so I was able to coax it into a food dish with some
          bird seed and catch it. It's now in our travel cage for our two birds.

          The bird was found on Bodger between Ruthbar and Doty. While it can fly, it
          struggles, so I don't think it could have come far.

          Mike

          Mike--If the lovebird is in dire need of medical attention, there is an
          avian/exotic animal vet clinic on Rosecrans (almost directly across from
          Food4Less). Their number, if you need it, is (310)644-8974.

          Katheryne

          Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.