Fwd: CHAC Meeting

  • Patricia Lin Hachiya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2008
      For interested folks.

      "sromero@..." <sromero@...> wrote: From: "sromero@..." <sromero@...>
      To: familyof1851@...'jetnan3@..., olivia@..., plhachiya@...,
      swilson@..., rcben29@..., samueloves2pray@...,
      shachiya@..., swilli4170@...
      Subject: CHAC Meeting
      Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:59:01 -0400

      Hello Folks,

      The next meeting for the City of Hawthorne Action Committee will be held on
      Saturday May 31, 2008 at 0930 hours, at the Hawthorne Police Department.
      Our first meeting was quite productive and informative. I would like to
      keep the momentum going and hope to take the next step forward by
      identifying several priorities and seeking out volunteers to commence
      working on these projects. Also, a name change for the group will be
      proposed. Please make efforts to attend and to recruit at least one new
      face. Remember, if you take care of your community, your community will
      take care of you! The silent majority has no positive impact on
      contributing to positive change. Stay involved and hope to see you at the
      next meeting. Steve Romero, (Hawthorne Police Department).