looking for a door

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hello,

      I have had an accident occur with one of my doors. It is one of the
      cabinet doors that one sees when you walk into the house. It is tall,
      about five feet, and has the decorative "lacework" on the bottom. It is
      origonal to these homes and used to house the water heater.

      If anyone is considering re-modeling or knows of someone who is, I
      would really like to purchase that door. I know that a lot of these homes
      have them. I also understand that my chances are slim. But if you know of
      someone, or know of someone thinking of doing a re-model in the near future,
      pls. let me know.

      Since this is such a long shot, I am also looking for suggestions as to
      whom I could hire, or where I could purchase a new closet door. I really
      would appreciate any help here. Thanks so much, K