Found Dog

  • a62243l
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2008
      On 3/25/08 at 9:00 PM we found a small dog wandering around our home
      on Kornblum near Marine.

      It was wearing no collar.

      If you think it might be yours, please call

      310-973-5019
      M-F 8am-5pm
    • Baldwin Dave & Elaine
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2011
        We found a young dog running around the neighborhood. No collar, male, light beige, small Labrador?? floppy ears. He is current tied to our vehicle at the ccorner of Doty and Ruthbar. Please come by soon or we will have to call Animal control.
      • Alene Gardner
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2011
          Hi Elaine,
          Just received your e-mail.  Hope the owner came by, if not the pound is a good place for the owner to find him.

          See you at the gym!

          Alene Gardner