RE: [BodgerPark] change of date to meeting

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 27, 2008
      Sorry, Rich -- we were mistaken! The meeting is at the police station, not City Hall. sorry!

      Rich Lake <hcirl@...> wrote: Where is the specific location of the meeting?

      Regards,

      Rich on 144Th Place

      From: jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>
      Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:48:37 -0800

      Thanks Luisa! That date is better for us. Also, as far as flyers, Maybe the
      City has a poster or flyer that we can get copies of to distribute here in
      Bodger?.... Thanks, Kathy & Jimbo

      luisa794 < familyof1531@... <mailto:familyof1531%40sbcglobal.net>
      > wrote: Hello to all,

      I would just like to inform all of you that there has been a schedule

      change in the upcoming multi-group "Community Watch" meeting.Due to a

      schedule confflict for two of the host, This meeting has been changed

      from Wednesday February 27, 2008 to Saturday March 01, 2008 at 9:30

      a.m to 11:oo am I'm truly sorry for the changed but Ireally need to

      make sure that some key folks from the city partake in this meeting

      This is what Sergent Steve e-mail to me. so please mark your calender

      with a new date.

      thank-you

      Luisa

    • LUISA MENDOZA
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 27, 2008
        The meeting will be at
        Hawthorne Police Department
        12501 Hawthorne Blvd.

        Don't forget it's this Saturday at 9:00am

        To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BodgerPark%40yahoogroups.com>
        From: jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>
        Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:48:37 -0800

        Thanks Luisa! That date is better for us. Also, as far as flyers, Maybe the
        City has a poster or flyer that we can get copies of to distribute here in
        Bodger?.... Thanks, Kathy & Jimbo

        luisa794 < familyof1531@... <mailto:familyof1531%40sbcglobal.net>
        > wrote: Hello to all,

        I would just like to inform all of you that there has been a schedule

        change in the upcoming multi-group "Community Watch" meeting.Due to a

        schedule confflict for two of the host, This meeting has been changed

        from Wednesday February 27, 2008 to Saturday March 01, 2008 at 9:30

        a.m to 11:oo am I'm truly sorry for the changed but Ireally need to

        make sure that some key folks from the city partake in this meeting

        This is what Sergent Steve e-mail to me. so please mark your calender

        with a new date.

        thank-you

        Luisa

      • Rich Lake
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 27, 2008
          Thanks for the info on the meeting.

          Regards,

          Rich on 144th Place

          Don't forget it's this Saturday at 9:00am

          Jim & Kathy Radek < jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>

          Rich Lake < hcirl@... <mailto:hcirl%40sbcglobal.net> > wrote:
          Where is the specific location of the meeting?

          Regards,

          Rich on 144Th Place

          I suggest that we post large signs at the entrance to the tract.

          To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BodgerPark%40yahoogroups.com>
          <mailto:BodgerPark%40yahoogroups.com>
          From: jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>
          <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>
          Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:48:37 -0800

        • jsls110@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 27, 2008
            The original message says from 9:30-11:00, is it 9 or 9:30?

            Thanks,
            The Stewarts on Doty

            2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

          • LUISA MENDOZA

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 28, 2008
                I can not make the meeting. I apologize, but I have had plans to be away with my son in the mountains for some time, and I can not change them.

                I will post some signs near main entrances to the tract tomorrow to alert people.

                Hawthorne Police Department Community Room

                12501 Hawthorne Blvd.