change of date to meeting

  • luisa794
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 20, 2008
      Hello to all,

      I would just like to inform all of you that there has been a schedule
      change in the upcoming multi-group "Community Watch" meeting.Due to a
      schedule confflict for two of the host, This meeting has been changed
      from Wednesday February 27, 2008 to Saturday March 01, 2008 at 9:30
      a.m to 11:oo am I'm truly sorry for the changed but Ireally need to
      make sure that some key folks from the city partake in this meeting

      This is what Sergent Steve e-mail to me. so please mark your calender
      with a new date.
      thank-you
      Luisa

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 25, 2008
            I suggest that we post large signs at the entrance to the tract.

            To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 26, 2008
              Where is the specific location of the meeting?

              Regards,

              Rich on 144Th Place

              I suggest that we post large signs at the entrance to the tract.

              To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BodgerPark%40yahoogroups.com>
              From: jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>
              Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:48:37 -0800

              luisa794 < familyof1531@... <mailto:familyof1531%40sbcglobal.net>

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 26, 2008
                The meeting will be at Hawthorne City hall, 4455 W. 126th st.. City hall is behine the Bof A on Hawthorne & 126th street.

                Rich Lake <hcirl@...> wrote: Where is the specific location of the meeting?

                Regards,

                Rich on 144Th Place

                I suggest that we post large signs at the entrance to the tract.

                To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BodgerPark%40yahoogroups.com>
                From: jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>
                Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:48:37 -0800

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 27, 2008
                  Sorry, Rich -- we were mistaken! The meeting is at the police station, not City Hall. sorry!

                  To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BodgerPark%40yahoogroups.com>
                  From: jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>
                  Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:48:37 -0800

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 27, 2008
                    The meeting will be at
                    Hawthorne Police Department
                    12501 Hawthorne Blvd.

                    Don't forget it's this Saturday at 9:00am

                    To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BodgerPark%40yahoogroups.com>
                    From: jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>
                    Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:48:37 -0800

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 27, 2008
                      Thanks for the info on the meeting.

                      Regards,

                      Rich on 144th Place

                      Don't forget it's this Saturday at 9:00am

                      Jim & Kathy Radek < jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>

                      Rich Lake < hcirl@... <mailto:hcirl%40sbcglobal.net> > wrote:
                      Where is the specific location of the meeting?

                      Regards,

                      Rich on 144Th Place

                      I suggest that we post large signs at the entrance to the tract.

                      To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BodgerPark%40yahoogroups.com>
                      <mailto:BodgerPark%40yahoogroups.com>
                      From: jimbokat@... <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>
                      <mailto:jimbokat%40sbcglobal.net>
                      Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:48:37 -0800

                    • jsls110@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 27, 2008
                        The original message says from 9:30-11:00, is it 9 or 9:30?

                        Thanks,
                        The Stewarts on Doty

                        2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

                      • LUISA MENDOZA

                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 28, 2008
                            I can not make the meeting. I apologize, but I have had plans to be away with my son in the mountains for some time, and I can not change them.

                            I will post some signs near main entrances to the tract tomorrow to alert people.

                            Hawthorne Police Department Community Room

                            12501 Hawthorne Blvd.