RE: [BodgerPark] Neighborhood meeting

  • LUISA MENDOZA
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2008
      Hi, Do you think we should do a small flyer and pass it on?
      Luisa

      Brent Morgan <brentamorgan@...> wrote:
      I will try my best to be there. We need to get the word out to all neighbors that we're having this meeting. The 27th may not give us enough time to do so.

      To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      From: familyof1531@...
      Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:14:56 +0000
      Subject: [BodgerPark] Neighborhood meeting

      Hello to all.

      Today Sergeant Steve call and said that there is going to be a

      neighborhood meeting at the police station, located on Hawthorne and

      Broadway, on February the 27th at 6:30pm. Please try your very best to

      be there. There are issues that need to be talked about and we need to

      find solutions.

      Brent will you be able to join us? This will be good if we can have

      all of our BPNA at the meeting.

      Thank you Luisa

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2008
        Nope, although I would love to be there that is too early on a workday for
        me. Hope it goes well. K