A Big Thanks to Luisa

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Thank you so much, Luisa, for your neighborhood watch meeting tonight! It was great to have our 2 Hawthorne PD's to run a great meeting plus to have our Hawthorne neighbors from Hollypark & Florwood Assn ... and the new Vasek Polak Health Clinic join us.

      Just a note to Kiki ---- Jimbo says if it was a dark grey van that you saw "casing" the neighborhood, he says he has seen one that drives around & drops off the guys that put some of those darn flyers on our houses... he drops them off then picks them up --- Jim says he has about 2 seats in the van & van filled up with flyers, "walkers" are just crammed in the spaces!

      Nite all & THANKS again Luisa