Meeting

  • luisa794
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hello to all

      I have been reading all of these wonderful e-mails about the original
      home owners in Bodger Park, and I think it's so amazing to know that
      there are still original owners here. Well here we go again, asking
      you to be a neighborhood watch member. We need to keep this wonderful
      chain, to keep being part of our neighborhood. We are planning to have
      a meeting for November the 16tn or the 30th at 6:30pm, but before we
      plan where, we need to know how many people will be attending, so give
      us your date when it's the best for you? I also know that there are
      some people that don't have access to computers so if you know them
      let, them know about our plans. We will be passing out flyers soon, to
      invite neighbors to out meeting. First we need to set a date, so
      please take a little time and let us know when you will be attending
      our meeting, we need you.
      Thank you for your time, I know we can count with you soon.
      Luisa 144st
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2007
        Luisa,

        Hi! In reply to this mail, I would love to attend a meeting but since
        both dates are on a Fri. night I am not sure as to whether or not I could
        make either one because I have to work. How late do these meetings run? I
        am usually back to Bodger by 8pm but one never knows. So I guess what I am
        trying to say is that, for my part, either date is good. Thanks, K

        On 10/31/07, luisa794 <familyof1531@...> wrote:

        > Hello to all
        >
        > I have been reading all of these wonderful e-mails about the original
        > home owners in Bodger Park, and I think it's so amazing to know that
        > there are still original owners here. Well here we go again, asking
        > you to be a neighborhood watch member. We need to keep this wonderful
        > chain, to keep being part of our neighborhood. We are planning to have
        > a meeting for November the 16tn or the 30th at 6:30pm, but before we
        > plan where, we need to know how many people will be attending, so give
        > us your date when it's the best for you? I also know that there are
        > some people that don't have access to computers so if you know them
        > let, them know about our plans. We will be passing out flyers soon, to
        > invite neighbors to out meeting. First we need to set a date, so
        > please take a little time and let us know when you will be attending
        > our meeting, we need you.
        > Thank you for your time, I know we can count with you soon.
        > Luisa 144st

      • LUISA MENDOZA
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 4, 2007
          Hey Kim,

          I'm glad to know that you are interested in coming to our meeting. The thing is, that if there is going to be a small group we might have it in my house, I have capacity for about 20 people, I was hoping that we would have more neighbors attend.
          I will let you know when we will have the meeting.
          Thanks Luisa

          Kim Parker <loca107.1@...> wrote:
          Luisa,

          Hi! In reply to this mail, I would love to attend a meeting but since
          both dates are on a Fri. night I am not sure as to whether or not I could
          make either one because I have to work. How late do these meetings run? I
          am usually back to Bodger by 8pm but one never knows. So I guess what I am
          trying to say is that, for my part, either date is good. Thanks, K

          On 10/31/07, luisa794 <familyof1531@...> wrote:

          > Hello to all
          >
          > I have been reading all of these wonderful e-mails about the original
          > home owners in Bodger Park, and I think it's so amazing to know that
          > there are still original owners here. Well here we go again, asking
          > you to be a neighborhood watch member. We need to keep this wonderful
          > chain, to keep being part of our neighborhood. We are planning to have
          > a meeting for November the 16tn or the 30th at 6:30pm, but before we
          > plan where, we need to know how many people will be attending, so give
          > us your date when it's the best for you? I also know that there are
          > some people that don't have access to computers so if you know them
          > let, them know about our plans. We will be passing out flyers soon, to
          > invite neighbors to out meeting. First we need to set a date, so
          > please take a little time and let us know when you will be attending
          > our meeting, we need you.
          > Thank you for your time, I know we can count with you soon.
          > Luisa 144st

        • Higush Dear
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 5, 2007
            Hi Luisa: Sorry for the delayed reply. Got busy at work. Yes, the
            16th sounds good to me. Hig

            On Oct 31, 2007, at 4:39 PM, luisa794 wrote:

            > Hello to all
            >
            > I have been reading all of these wonderful e-mails about the original
            > home owners in Bodger Park, and I think it's so amazing to know that
            > there are still original owners here. Well here we go again, asking
            > you to be a neighborhood watch member. We need to keep this wonderful
            > chain, to keep being part of our neighborhood. We are planning to have
            > a meeting for November the 16tn or the 30th at 6:30pm, but before we
            > plan where, we need to know how many people will be attending, so give
            > us your date when it's the best for you? I also know that there are
            > some people that don't have access to computers so if you know them
            > let, them know about our plans. We will be passing out flyers soon, to
            > invite neighbors to out meeting. First we need to set a date, so
            > please take a little time and let us know when you will be attending
            > our meeting, we need you.
            > Thank you for your time, I know we can count with you soon.
            > Luisa 144st

            Higush Dear
            higush@...
            Dominium Management Corp.
            9629 Brighton Way
            Beverly Hills, California 90210
            (310) 275-9700, ext. 215
            (310) 274-1268, Fax

          • NITA FREEMAN
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 5, 2007
              Hi Luisa,

              I too am an original in Bodger Park, since 1953.
              I would like to come to the meeting, but will be out of town on the 16th. I don't have plans for the 30th yet.

              Nita on Bodger

              Kim Parker <loca107.1@...> wrote:
              Luisa,

              Hi! In reply to this mail, I would love to attend a meeting but since
              both dates are on a Fri. night I am not sure as to whether or not I could
              make either one because I have to work. How late do these meetings run? I
              am usually back to Bodger by 8pm but one never knows. So I guess what I am
              trying to say is that, for my part, either date is good. Thanks, K

              On 10/31/07, luisa794 <familyof1531@...> wrote:

              > Hello to all
              >
              > I have been reading all of these wonderful e-mails about the original
              > home owners in Bodger Park, and I think it's so amazing to know that
              > there are still original owners here. Well here we go again, asking
              > you to be a neighborhood watch member. We need to keep this wonderful
              > chain, to keep being part of our neighborhood. We are planning to have
              > a meeting for November the 16tn or the 30th at 6:30pm, but before we
              > plan where, we need to know how many people will be attending, so give
              > us your date when it's the best for you? I also know that there are
              > some people that don't have access to computers so if you know them
              > let, them know about our plans. We will be passing out flyers soon, to
              > invite neighbors to out meeting. First we need to set a date, so
              > please take a little time and let us know when you will be attending
              > our meeting, we need you.
              > Thank you for your time, I know we can count with you soon.
              > Luisa 144st

            • Patricia Lin Hachiya
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 6, 2007
                Luisa - either date works for us. thanks. Pat

                Higush Dear <higush@...> wrote: Hi Luisa: Sorry for the delayed reply. Got busy at work. Yes, the

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 7, 2007
                  Louisa I forgot Bernie was in the hospital and I got all cough up in that.
                  He goes in again on the 15th but I will be there on the 16th and who knows
                  maybe he will be too.

                  Darlene
                  >< ) ) ) ‘>

                • LUISA MENDOZA
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 7, 2007
                    Hi,

                    Is he o.k. What happen?

                    katzz4me@... wrote:
                    Louisa I forgot Bernie was in the hospital and I got all cough up in that.
                    He goes in again on the 15th but I will be there on the 16th and who knows
                    maybe he will be too.

                    Darlene
                    >< ) ) ) ‘>

                  • LUISA MENDOZA
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 7, 2007
                      Hello,

                      Well our next meeting will be November the 30th at 6:30 pm at my house.
                      I invited Sergeant Steve who said that he will bring some leaders from other neighborhood watches, so that they can inform us of things that we can do and tell us how productive it is.
                      I just would like to know how many people will be here, so I can have a seat for all.
                      I know I can count with Hig, Bernie, Darlene, Jim, Kathy,and Nita; our new member. Si usted no habla ingles, no se preocupe, aquí también hablamos español.....

                      Thank you
                      Luisa
                      katzz4me@... wrote:

                      Louisa I forgot Bernie was in the hospital and I got all cough up in that.
                      He goes in again on the 15th but I will be there on the 16th and who knows
                      maybe he will be too.

                      Darlene
                      >< ) ) ) ‘>

                    • LUISA MENDOZA
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 7, 2007
                        Pat you and Scott will be attending right?
                        Luisa

                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 7, 2007
                          Thanks Luisa -- We have another possible -- Carol on 147th near Doty wants to join too --she worked alot with Brent & did a lot with passing out flyers. Also, we hope Georgina on our block will come..... Jim & Kathy

                          katzz4me@... wrote:

                          Louisa I forgot Bernie was in the hospital and I got all cough up in that.
                          He goes in again on the 15th but I will be there on the 16th and who knows
                          maybe he will be too.

                          Darlene

                        • Patricia Lin Hachiya
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 8, 2007