Re: [BodgerPark] When did we meetlast?

  • LUISA MENDOZA
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 13, 2007
      We shure do need another meeting soon. With all the things going on around us.
      Luisa 144th st

      Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:
      HI Folks, Can any one tell me if the Bodger park association is still alive or did it die and no one told us. We have NOT had a meeting in almost one year. If we're dead then all we have is this web page left. So what happens to our dues. Did they die too?

    • Higush Dear
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 16, 2007
        Hi All:

        GEE........I think the real question here is........Is Victoria still
        living in the Bodger Park and is she still our Association
        President ? Has anyone heard from her besides the monthly police
        reports that are emailed to us ? This is not a good thing.
        Victoria....If you are listening and I sure hope your are, hope that
        you are doing well and I hope that you hear our voice and know how
        many people are getting discouraged with no response from you. We
        have not heard from you since your election in February, 2007 for
        upcoming meetings. So, when is our next meeting? Your support and
        the support of our neighbors really matters and we all hope you are
        still very much involved, concerned and really want to make this a
        safer place for us all.

        Please do not give up on us OR the Association.

        Again, thank you for listening and hope that we all hear from you
        real soon.

        Hig on Doty.

        On Oct 12, 2007, at 10:51 PM, Jim & Kathy Radek wrote:

        > HI Folks, Can any one tell me if the Bodger park association is
        > still alive or did it die and no one told us. We have NOT had a
        > meeting in almost one year. If we're dead then all we have is this
        > web page left. So what happens to our dues. Did they die too?

        Higush Dear
        higush@...
        Dominium Management Corp.
        9629 Brighton Way
        Beverly Hills, California 90210
        (310) 275-9700, ext. 215
        (310) 274-1268, Fax

      • katzz4me@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 16, 2007
          Thank you very well said and I concur.
          Darlene and Bernie
          on Doty

          n a message dated 10/16/2007 10:22:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          higush@... writes:

          Hi All:

          GEE........I think the real question here is........Is Victoria still
          living in the Bodger Park and is she still our Association
          President ? Has anyone heard from her besides the monthly police
          reports that are emailed to us ? This is not a good thing.
          Victoria....Victoria....<WBR>If you are listening and I sure hope your ar

          _higush@..._ (mailto:higush@...)
          Dominium Management Corp.
          9629 Brighton Way
          Beverly Hills, California 90210
          (310) 275-9700, ext. 215
          (310) 274-1268, Fax

          Never explain your self to anyone
          Because the person who likes you doesn't need it
          and the person who hates you won't believe it
          (\__/)

          (='.'=)

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 16, 2007
            Victoria is suffering from an outgoing President (me) that has not supported her as I had hoped that I could. What little time I have has been spent on career and family. She is interested in having a fall meeting.

            Brent

            To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
            From: higush@...
            Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:23:33 -0700
            Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] When did we meetlast?

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 16, 2007
              Hi Brent.......You bad bad boy!!! You spoiled us and kept us
              rolling. I hope you and your family are doing well too. Well, I
              think that career and families are very important too. I hope I
              didn't come off too strong...I didn't mean to. But when she never
              email back in August, I got a little discouraged and concerned.

              Thank you for your speedy reply and I guess we'll all see you soon in
              Fall.

              Thanks again, Hig

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 16, 2007
                I'm glad everone is o.k. I'm also glad we are haveing a meeting soon.
                Luisa 144st

              • Heather
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 16, 2007
                  I am new to the group, but not Bodger Park. I would be very
                  interested in attending this meeting and being able to meet some of
                  my neighbors!

                  Please keep me in the loop!