Lawn

  • luisa794
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
      Was my lawn the only one left or someones eles too. I went outside to
      get my trash cans in,and my lawn is still there.But there in time to
      send the bill.
      Luisa 144st
    • Shannon
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
        Do you mean your green trash can wasn't emptied? Mine was dumped
        yesterday by the time I got home from work around 4:30. Maybe they
        missed you by mistake since you are on the corner?? Put it out again
        next week, and if you need to borrow mine for more green waste this
        week, give me a holler. My gardeners aren't slated to come this weekend
        to mow my lawn.

        Shannon

      • katzz4me@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
          .Lusia... Mine was dumped.. but I have room in it if you need to dump some
          and I'm closer
          Darlene

          "Be kinder than necessary,
          for everyone you meet is