Re: [BodgerPark] Police Activity on 144th?

  • Patricia Lin Hachiya
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 28, 2007
      We're in too - Scott and Pat

      katzz4me@... wrote:

      Hello Lusia..

      You can always count on Bernie and I in any and all meetings.

      Darlene

      In a message dated 9/27/2007 8:49:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      familyof1531@... writes:

      Hello,
      What is going on on our streets? Do you fell safe to walk with your kids?I
      don't.What can we do to stop all of this? We should start planing another
      meeting to see what can we do to have a safe neighberhood. Let me know if it's
      time for another meeting and how many people will join us so we can get a
      bigger place.
      Luisa

      >< ) ) ) ‘>
      Darlene

    • Patricia Lin Hachiya
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 9, 2007
        Hi everyone - just saw this on the City's website. This is right by our neighborhood! I am going to try to participate. Pat

        News Details
        Tree Planting Event

        On October 27th, the City of Hawthorne will be planting 65 trees along Rosecrans Avenue, between Prairie and Crenshaw. Everyone is invited to join Mayor Guidi, the City Council, and City staff at 9am that morning to help plant the trees. Let's beautify the community and improve the environment at the same time. We will meet at the parking lot near the CVS Pharmacy on 3880 Rosecrans Avenue.
        Wear old clothes and bring a friend.
        Refreshments will be provided.
        For more information call Hawthorne Public Works at (310) 349-2987