Re: [BodgerPark] Armed Robbery Tonight!

  • LUISA MENDOZA
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi there.
      We know something happen in there. We saw the cops talking to the boy.
      Luisa

      Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:
      Our neighbor at 3811 144th St. was robbed at gunpoint at about 9:15 pm while walking his dog at the corner of 144th & Doty. The car was black with silver rims, 3 black males, they went east on 144th. Taken was a cellphone & a little cash --------- not really a big take but scarry, scarry for our neighbor... and scarry for us in the area. Also, we heard early this morning (on our scanner) 2 young black men going door to door, ringing/knocking on the doors around Yukon & 148th & up & down & west on our streets... the police did come quickly to investigate & acknowledged that there have been a lot of break-ins in the area lately...... Take care & be watchful all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim & Kat on 144th

    • katzz4me@aol.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
          Thanks so much, K. I shall certainly be watchfull.