Re: [BodgerPark] Re: Daily Breeze Crime Log

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 29, 2007
      HI Cris, The laws on truck parking have been on the citys books for years. And the new law oncampers aqnd moter homescover alot more , by size and height. There are also sings that say no trucks over 4000 pbs gross weight.{except for delivery] There is also a law that commercial vehicles can not park over night. . Most of the time the PD won't ticket the puck-ups or vans' but if someone calls they will ticket your truck,if you park in your driveway you won't get ticketed My neighbor parks truck in his driveway all the time, and they don't ticket it. There are lot of laws about parking . Jim

      I am sorry for using the crime log to write but I am not sure how to go about writing on our site. Something awful is happening here in Bodger Park, where we pay taxes and live. We are getting tickets for having any vehicle that looks like you may use it for work, (i.e. gardening, construction, etc.). This isn't fair, when I called Hawthorne Police Department all they could tell me is that I could have the vehicle parked in my drive way but not in front of my house, it causes parking issues. That doesn't seem right, we should be able to park our vehicles in front of our own homes without having Hawthorne Police Department harassing us. The police officer that assisted me said that I would have to get in touch with the mayor and let him know my concerns. I would like to do that. Please help me. I don't think this is fair. We are all hard working people here and can't afford to pay for tickets for vehicles that we park in front of our own homes, where we pay taxes.
      It's just not right.

      Chris (Kornblum & Marine)

      Victoria Ulloa <victorias419ph419@...> wrote:

      Gloria Martinez <gmartinez@...> wrote: DAILY BREEZE CRIME LOG
      AUGUST 28, 2007

      ROBBERY #07-12886
      8/23/07 2355 HRS. 3500 BLK ROSECRANS
      SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPON: GUN
      The susps approached the vict and robbed him of his wallet at gunpoint

      ROBBERY #07-12890
      8/24/07 0103 HRS. 12100 BLK CRENSHAW
      SUSP: 2 MALES WEAPON: GUN
      The susps robbed the vict of a cell phone and wallet at gunpoint

      ROBBERY #07-12914
      8/24/07 2125 HRS. 13600 BLK DOTY
      SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPON: GUN
      The susps approached the vict and robbed him of cash at gunpoint

      ROBBERY #07-12920
      8/25/07 0215 HRS.
      SUSPS: 2 MALES NO WEAPONS
      The vict was by her car when the susps slowly drove by, S/1 leaned out the
      passenger window and grabbed the victs purse from her shoulder

      BURGLARY #07-12766
      8/16/07 1500 TO 8/20/07 0755 HRS. 11700 BLK EUCALYPTUS AVE
      The susp entered through a window and took a computer and karokee machine

      RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-12810
      8/21/07 1130 to 8/22/07 0015 hrs. 13600 BLK DOTY
      Susp pried door, entered, ransacked and took jewelry and a briefcase

      RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-12859
      8/23/07 1036 HRS. 4300 BLK 130TH ST.
      Susp entered through a window and took jewelry. The vict saw the susp and
      the susp fled

      RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-12884
      8/23/07 2130/2151 HRS. 4900 BLK 118TH PL
      Susp entered through a window, was surprised by the vict and fled (no loss)

      RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-12909
      8/23/07 0655/1730 HRS. 4000 BLK BROADWAY
      Susp pried a door open, entered and removed DVD’s & CD’s

      RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-12917
      8/24/07 0730 TO 8/25/07 0005 HRS. 4000 BLK BROADWAY
      Susp entered through a window and removed a DVD player

      STOLEN VEHICLES

      13400 BLK CORDARY. 8/25/07 2055 TO 8/26/07 0900 HRS. #07-12947
      1998 CHEV CAVALIER, BLUE,#5RPZ807

      120TH / CRENSHAW 8/25/07 0600 TO 8/26/07 1040 HRS. #07-12948
      1987 TOYOTA CAMRY, MAROON, #5CBF062

    • Chris Call
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 29, 2007
        I understand that we have laws about parking, the campers and motorhomes, they are huge and take a lot more space than a van, we have been here for three years and never had a ticket on the van, now three years later, we get a ticket. I see the signs, that isn't my problem, my problem is that we can't even park normal vehicles in front of our home if they look like they might be used for business, just put a ladder or a hose in the back of your truck or van and you get a ticket. Here is another question, what if they are here working, get a ticket for that too or should they park in the driveway?. That doesn't seem right does it? How will they know if it has been here for a one hour or five days. I realize they mark vehicles to see how long they have been in the same location. I guess everybody who has a truck or van, please park them in your driveway, if you don't want a ticket. Some of the laws that are enforced are ridiculous, there are so many other things that
        should be addressed and enforced other than a vehicle being parked in front of your own home that you pay for and taxes that you pay every year.

        Thanks.

        Chris (Kornblum & Marine)

      • Patricia Lin Hachiya
        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 30, 2007
          Hi there - I work in zoning enforcement and know that other jurisdictions also have codes that prevent parking of commercial vehicles on residential streets. It is not uncommon. Pat on 144th Place

          "tony_models@..." <tony_models@...> wrote: Hi Chris :
          I can see your point about the parking issue.
          But if you also consider the other neigbors who also paid taxes and put a lot of effort to keep the properties in good condition and provided a nice atmosfere to this area, you would realize, the industrial trucks parked outside people's drive ways are detrimental for every one else.
          Just parked inside, is safer and much better for every one.
          Thank you
          Tony B

> [...]
          >
          >RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-12859
          >8/23/07 1036 HRS. 4300 BLK 130TH ST.
          >Susp entered through a window and took jewelry. The vict saw the susp and
          >the susp fled
          >
          >RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-12884
          >8/23/07 2130/2151 HRS. 4900 BLK 118TH PL
          >Susp entered through a window, was surprised by the vict and fled (no loss)
          >
          >RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-12909
          >8/23/07 0655/1730 HRS. 4000 BLK BROADWAY
          >Susp pried a door open, entered and removed DVD’s & CD’s
          >
          >RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-12917
          >8/24/07 0730 TO 8/25/07 0005 HRS. 4000 BLK BROADWAY
          >Susp entered through a window and removed a DVD player
          >
          >STOLEN VEHICLES
          >
          >13400 BLK CORDARY. 8/25/07 2055 TO 8/26/07 0900 HRS. #07-12947
          >1998 CHEV CAVALIER, BLUE,#5RPZ807
          >
          >120TH / CRENSHAW 8/25/07 0600 TO 8/26/07 1040 HRS. #07-12948

        • Chris Call
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 30, 2007
            Patricia:

            I know that there are codes that prevent parking of commercial vehicles on residential streets, this is a Van Ford E-350. Doesn't have any logos on it. We have lived there for three years and never got a ticket, I understand the motor homes, big rigs, boats, huge work trucks, but a normal sized toyota pick up truck, van, dually's, yes they may be used for business purposes, but it's not taking up any more parking than your normal vehicle would, and more importantly, in front of your own home. Again, alot of people that we have talked to regarding this, have said the same thing, they have lived in Bodger Park for sometime and never got a ticket, all of sudden, we are all getting tickets for parking our vehicles in front of our own homes. I guess if everybody got a ticket for parking their vehicle in front of their homes that looked like they might be using it for business purposes, then maybe it would be handled differently. I am just very disappointed that now, three
            years later, they are just now enforcing this law. So many other vehicles that I know don't live in Bodger Park are just parked their and the owners walk a ways, only because they don't want anything bad to happen to their vehicles. Why aren't they getting towed.

            Again, I could understand if it was something that had been enforced a long time ago, or if it was a huge work vehicle, but not a normal vehicle. That doesn't seem right.

            Maybe I shouldn't be making an issue of this but it seems as though it should be addressed somehow.

            Chris

            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 5, 2007
              Chris,

              I haven't been on-line in a bit so all this chatter is new to me. I'd
              just like to say that if what you are saying about your van is factual, it's
              a normal van, then I agree with you totally. I don't very much like vans
              myself, but if it's a regular old vehicle that's fairly clean then I don't
              see the issue. Is it registered as a commercial vehicle? If it isn't, and
              all is as you say it is, then I think that maybe you have a neighbor that is
              calling it in. Anyone new move in recently? Or any slight dissagreements
              with anyone?

              I just can't see the legality of ticketing a family van or pick-up
              truck parked in front of someone's own home. The prices of some of these
              vehicles nowadays are in the 30k range. I *will* say, tho, that if it is
              parked there for any length of time or only moved back and forth on street
              sweeping days for any extended period, I could see that as a problem. But
              if it comes and goes as any other car then I really do agree with you and
              don't understand why you are getting ticketed. If I were you, I would take
              the time to call or go to the parking enforcement division in Hawthorne. Be
              very polite (those folks get yelled at on a daily basis) and ask that
              the code under which you were ticketed be explained to you. I would also
              request a copy or copy of the codes which pertain. I'm sure that they are
              listed on the ticket but it's always a good idea to have a hard copy of them
              in hand so you can read them at your leasure to better understand. Then you
              decide where to go from there. But first you must have the information,
              otherwise you're just punching in the dark.

              I wish you well, K

              On 8/30/07, Chris Call <myshortcake2004@...> wrote:

              > Patricia:
              >
              > I know that there are codes that prevent parking of commercial vehicles on
              > residential streets, this is a Van Ford E-350. Doesn't have any logos on
              > it. We have lived there for three years and never got a ticket, I
              > understand the motor homes, big rigs, boats, huge work trucks, but a normal
              > sized toyota pick up truck, van, dually's, yes they may be used for business
              > purposes, but it's not taking up any more parking than your normal vehicle
              > would, and more importantly, in front of your own home. Again, alot of
              > people that we have talked to regarding this, have said the same thing, they
              > have lived in Bodger Park for sometime and never got a ticket, all of
              > sudden, we are all getting tickets for parking our vehicles in front of our
              > own homes. I guess if everybody got a ticket for parking their vehicle in
              > front of their homes that looked like they might be using it for business
              > purposes, then maybe it would be handled differently. I am just very
              > disappointed that now, three
              > years later, they are just now enforcing this law. So many other vehicles
              > that I know don't live in Bodger Park are just parked their and the owners
              > walk a ways, only because they don't want anything bad to happen to their
              > vehicles. Why aren't they getting towed.
              >
              > Again, I could understand if it was something that had been enforced a
              > long time ago, or if it was a huge work vehicle, but not a normal
              > vehicle. That doesn't seem right.
              >
              > Maybe I shouldn't be making an issue of this but it seems as though it
              > should be addressed somehow.
              >
              > Chris
              > Patricia Lin Hachiya <plhachiya@...> wrote:
              > Hi there - I work in zoning enforcement and know that other
              > jurisdictions also have codes that prevent parking of commercial vehicles on
              > residential streets. It is not uncommon. Pat on 144th Place
              >
              > "tony_models@..." <tony_models@...> wrote: Hi Chris :
              > I can see your point about the parking issue.
              > But if you also consider the other neigbors who also paid taxes and put a
              > lot of effort to keep the properties in good condition and provided a nice
              > atmosfere to this area, you would realize, the industrial trucks parked
              > outside people's drive ways are detrimental for every one else.
              > Just parked inside, is safer and much better for every one.
              > Thank you
              > Tony B

            • Chris Call
              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 8, 2007
                If it is registered as a commercial anything or if it looks like it may be used for business purposes, you will get a ticket.

                I have called and all they can tell me is what I said above. I have just been moving cars around every morning, it is a hassel but nobody else seems to have a problem with except for those of us who have gotten tickets.

                Hope you don't get a ticket

                Chris

              • Victoria Ulloa
                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 11, 2007
                  Gloria Martinez <gmartinez@...> wrote: DAILY BREEZE CRIME LOG
                  SEPTEMBER 11, 2007

                  ROBBERY #07-13259
                  9/3/07 0610 HRS. 14100 BLK HAWTHORNE BL
                  SUSPS: 3 MALES WEAPON: GUN
                  The susps entered the location and robbed it at gunpoint. All 3 susps were
                  arrested as they fled

                  ROBBERY #07-13280
                  9/3/07 2350 HRS. 11300 BLK HAWTHORNE BL
                  SUSPS: 2 MALES NO WEAPONS
                  The susps bumped into the vict, knocked him to the ground and took his
                  wallet

                  ROBBERY #07-13301
                  9/4/07 1303 HRS. 12900 BLK HAWTHORNE BL
                  SUSPS: 3 MALES WEAPON: GUN
                  The susps entered the location and robbed it at gunpoint

                  ROBBERY #07-13440
                  9/6/07 2242 HRS. 14900 BLK PRAIRIE
                  SUSPS: 1 MALE, 1 FEMALE WEAPON: KNIFE
                  The male susp robbed the location at knife point and fled in a car driven by
                  the female susp.

                  ROBBERY #07-13541
                  9/9/07 1643 HRS. 11500 BLK HAWTHORNE BL
                  SUSP: MALE NO WEAPON
                  The vict was talking on her phone when the susp ran up and grabbed the phone

                  RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-13373
                  9/4/07 1155 HRS. 13600 BLK CORDARY
                  SUSP: MALE
                  The susp was climbing through a window when the vict screamed and the susp
                  fled

                  STOLEN VEHICLES

                  12900 BLK DOTY 9/6/07 0300/1825 HRS. #07-13427
                  1989 ACURA LEGEND, BROWN, #5UBX764

                  13500 BLK YUKON. 9/8/07 2030 TO 9/9/07 0500 HRS. #07-13522
                  2006 GMC YUKON, BURGUNDY, #5RFB414

                • Luis Duran

                    Message 9 of 24 , Sep 12, 2007
                      Please take me off your email list. I dont think my son is interested in all that information.

                      Victoria Ulloa <victorias419ph419@...> wrote:

                      Gloria Martinez <gmartinez@...> wrote: DAILY BREEZE CRIME LOG
                      JULY 21, 2007

                      ROBBERY #07-10970
                      7/17/07 1648 HRS. 2900 BLK 116TH ST.
                      SUSP: MALE WEAPON: GUN
                      The vict was walking when the susp ran up and robbed him of his phone at
                      gunpoint

                      ROBBERY #07-10978
                      7/18/07 0213 HRS. 13200 BLK HAWTHORNE BL
                      SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPONS: GUNS
                      The vict was exiting his car when the 2 armed susps came up and took his
                      cash and phone

                      ROBBERY #07-11121
                      7/19/07 1255 HRS. BROADWAY/MENLO
                      SUSPS: 3 MALES NO WEAPONS
                      S/1 came up to the vict, grabbed her purse and ran to a car occupied by 2
                      other susps

                      STOLEN VEHICLES

                      13500 BLK YUKON. 7/15/07 2200 TO 7/16/07 0600 HRS #07-10855
                      1996 NISSAN MAXIMA, WHITE, #5NMM228

                      13400 BLK DOTY. 7/16/07 1200 TO 7/17/07 0200 HRS. #07-11097
                      1983 TOYOTA CRESSIDA, LT. BLUE, #4XCP611

                      13500 BLK CHADRON. 7/15/07 1930 TO 7/16/07 0730 HRS #07-10874
                      1988 HONDA PRELUDE, RED, #4YIG128

                      13200 BLK GLASGOW. 7/18/07 1600 TO 7/19/07 1055 HRS. #07-11101
                      1997 ACURA INTREGA, WHITE, #3WBE416

                      4400 BLK 129TH ST. 7/18/07 1600 TO 7/19/07 1345 HRS. #07-11126
                      2006 SUZUKI MOTOR CYCLE, BURGANDY/BLACK, #18H6511

                      3100 BLK 120TH ST. 7/19/07 0600/1900 HRS. #07-11147
                      1985 TOYOTA CAMRY, TAN, #5FCS331

                      3900 BLK 132ND ST. 7/19/07 1930 TO 7/20/07 0630 HRS. #07-11166
                      2001 GMC YUKON, GRAY,#5ZDG040

                    • Luis Duran

                        Message 11 of 24 , Sep 17, 2007
                          Gloria Martinez <gmartinez@...> wrote: DAILY BREEZE CRIME LOG
                          SEPTEMBER 17, 2007

                          ROBBERY #07-13642
                          9/11/07 2014 HRS. 11800 BLK HAWTHORNE BL
                          SUSP: MALE NO WEAPON
                          The vict was putting groceries into her car when the susp ran up and grabbed
                          her purse

                          ROBBERY #07-13681
                          9/12/07 1715 HRS. 135TH ST / JEFFERSON
                          SUSPS: 3 MALES NO WEAPONS
                          3 susps approached the 2 victs, punched the male vict and took the 2nd victs
                          purse

                          ROBBERY #07-13821
                          9/15/07 1836 HRS. 4200 BLK 137TH ST.
                          SUSPS: 2 MALES NO WEAPON
                          The 2 susps knocked the vict to the ground, hit her and took her I-Pod

                          COMMERCIAL BURGLARY #07-13559
                          9/7/07 0100 TO 9/10/07 0600 HRS. 12900 BLK CERISE
                          Susp smashed a window, entered and removed office equiptment

                          RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-13676
                          9/12/07 0730/1330 HRS. 4300 BLK 142ND ST.
                          Entered by unknown means and took a computer system

                          STOLEN VEHICLES

                          139TH ST / CRENSHAW 9/12/07 1400 TO 9/31/07 0200 HRS #07-13691
                          1993 TOYOTA PASEO, WHITE, #4LSC686

                          11900 BLK CRENSHAW. 9/13/07 0545/1800 HRS #07-13722
                          1984 TOYOTA COROLLA, BLUE, #3SMX733

                          13000 BLK ROSELLE. 9/12/07 0900 TO 9/14/07 1720 HRS #07-13772
                          1996 DODGE CARAVAN, GREEN, #3SSL859

                        • Victoria Ulloa
                          Message 12 of 24 , Sep 26, 2007
                            Gloria Martinez <gmartinez@...> wrote: DAILY BREEZE CRIME LOG
                            SEPTEMBER 24, 2007

                            ATTEMPT MURDER #07-14102
                            9/21/07 2326 HRS. 4000 BLK EL SEGUNDO
                            SUSP: UNKNOWN WEAPON: FIREARM
                            The vict was shot while standing in front of his apt building by unknown
                            susp

                            ATTEMPT MURDER #07-14161
                            9/23/07 2018 HRS. 11500 BLK EUCALYPTUS
                            SUSP: MALE WEAPON: FIREARM
                            The susp fired a gun into a group of people and fled after shooting one vict

                            ROBBERY #07-13871
                            9/17/07 1101 HRS. 14300 BLK HAWTHORNE BL
                            SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPON: FIREARM
                            The 2 susps entered the location, S/1 pulled out a gun and robbed the
                            location

                            ROBBERY #07-13937
                            9/18/07 1520 HRS. 13200 BLK HAWTHORNE BL.
                            SUSPS: 2 MALES, 2 FEMALES NO WEAPON
                            The susps approached the vict, knocked him down and took his wallet and
                            phone

                            ROBBERY #07-13941
                            9/18/07 2225 HRS. 4000 BLK EL SEGUNDO BL
                            SUSP: MALE NO WEAPON
                            The vict was walking when the susp rode up on a bike and grabbed her purse

                            ROBBERY #07-14041
                            9/20/07 1721 HRS. 4700 BLK 129TH ST.
                            SUSPS: 2 MALES NO WEAPON
                            The susps jumped the vict as he walked by them, hit him and took his cell
                            phone

                            ROBBERY #07-14042
                            9/20/07 1705 HRS. 11800 BLK HAWTHORNE BL
                            SUSP: 1 MALE NO WEAPON
                            The susp on a bike, knocked the elderly vict down and took her purse

                            COMMERCIAL BURGLARY #07-13914
                            9/17/07 2355 TO 9/18/07 0710 HRS. 11900 BLK HAWTHORNE BL
                            Susp smashed a glass door, entered and ransacked. Nothing taken

                            RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14000
                            9/19/07 0630/2000 HRS. 4000 BLK 135TH ST.
                            Susp entered through a window and took a safe containing jewelry

                            RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14021
                            9/20/07 0730/1230 HRS. 4000 BLK 137TH ST.
                            Susp entered through an unlocked window, ransacked and took a camera

                            RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14037
                            9/20/07 0740/1550 HRS. 4300 BLK 136TH ST.
                            Susp entered through a window, ransacked and took a TV

                            RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14067
                            9/21/07 1020/1050 HRS. 14600 BLK BODGER
                            Susp entered through a window, ransacked and took a wallet

                            RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14126
                            9/20/07 0830 TO 9/22/07 1130 HRS. 11500 BLK YORK
                            Susp entered by unknown means and took a TV and cash

                            STOLEN VEHICLES

                            4400 BLK 135TH ST. 9/16/07 1900 TO 9/17/07 0615 HRS. #07-13873
                            1986 TOYOTA MR2, LIGHT GREY, #5ZLT608

                            4900 BLK 116TH ST. 9/18/07 2130 TO 9/19/07 1010 HRS. #07-13965
                            1991 SATURN SL, GRAY, #5YTV583

                          • Victoria Ulloa
                            Message 13 of 24 , Oct 4, 2007
                              Gloria Martinez <gmartinez@...> wrote: DAILY BREEZE CRIME LOG
                              OCTOBER 2, 2007

                              ROBBERY #07-14081
                              9/21/07 1300 HRS. 14200 BLK PRAIRIE
                              SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPON: NONE
                              The vict was waiting for a bus, the susps walked up, punched the vict and
                              took his I-Pod

                              ROBBERY #07-14251
                              9/25/07 1606 HRS. 13900 BLK CORDARY
                              SUSPS: 6 MALES WEAPON: NONE
                              The 6 susps jumped the vict, hit him and took his I-Pod

                              ROBBERY #07-14265
                              9/25/07 2359 HRS. 4500 BLK 120TH ST.
                              SUSP: MALE WEAPON: GUN
                              The vict was walking when the susp approached and robbed her of her cash at
                              gunpoint

                              ROBBERY #07-14303
                              9/26/07 1610 HRS. 14000 BLK INGLEWOOD AVE.
                              SUSPS: 3 MALES WEAPON: NONE
                              The susps approached the vict, S/1 punched the vict and took his wallet from
                              his pocket

                              ROBBERY #07-14406
                              9/28/07 1530 HRS. 3200 BLK ROSECRANS
                              SUSP: MALE WEAPON: NONE
                              The susp approached the vict and demanded and received the victs cell phone

                              ROBBERY #07-14439
                              9/29/07 1420 HRS. HAWTHORNE BL / 135TH ST.
                              SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPON: GUN
                              The 2 victs were waiting for a bus when the susps walked up. S/1 had a gun
                              in his waistband. The susps took the victs Ipods and Cell phones

                              ROBBERY #07-14463
                              9/29/07 2304 HRS. 11900 BLK HAWTHORNE BL
                              SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPON: GUN
                              The susps stopped the vict, S/1 had a gun in his waistband. The susps took
                              the vict’s wallet and cell phone

                              ROBBERY #07-14464
                              9/29/07 2255 HRS. 11900 BLK HAWTHORNE BL.
                              SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPON: GUN
                              The susps approached the 2 victs, S/1 had a gun. The susps took the victs
                              cash

                              ROBBERY #07-14566
                              10/2/07 0227 HRS. 132ND ST / HAWTHORNE BL
                              SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPON: GUN
                              The 2 victs were sitting in a parked car when the susps came up and robbed
                              them at gunpoint of their cash and cell phones

                              COMMERCIAL BURGLARY #07-14164
                              9/24/07 0200/0415 HRS. 2900 BLK 129TH ST.
                              Susp smashed a window, entered and opened a safe. Unk what was taken

                              RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14171
                              9/24/07 0751/0808 HRS. 4400 BLK 134TH ST.
                              Susp entered through a window, ransacked and took unknown items

                              RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14214
                              9/21/07 1200 TO 9/24/07 2346 HRS. 13600 BLK YUKON
                              The susp entered the apt by unknown means and took jewelry, computer, TV

                              RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14342
                              9/27/07 1245 HRS. 2400 BLK 115TH ST.
                              SUSPS: 2 MALES
                              S/1 rang the victs doorbell, when the vict didn’t respond S/1 removed a
                              window screen and was partially through the open window when the vict
                              screamed. S/1 ran to a nearby car, driven by S/2, and the susps fled.
                              Nothing taken

                              RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14365
                              9/27/07 1330/2200 HRS. 4700 BLK 132ND ST.
                              Susp entered through a window and removed cash

                              COMMERCIAL BURGLARY #07-14535
                              9/30/07 1630 TO 10/1/07 0832 HRS. 12700 BLK DAPHNE
                              Susp pried a door, entered and took tools and a motorcycle

                              RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14540
                              10/1/07 0930/1015 HRS. 4800 BLK 116TH ST.
                              Susp entered through an unlocked door and removed cash

                              RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14563
                              10/1/07 0915/2055 HRS. 13700 BLK CHADRON
                              Susp entered through a window and removed cash/jewelry, Ipod, Playstation

                              STOLEN VEHICLES

                              4500 BLK 130TH ST. 9/23/07 1730 TO 9/24/07 1800 HRS. #07-14200
                              1967 CHEV PICK UP, GREEN, #1Y89011

                              13500 BLK YUKON. 9/24/07 2000 TO 9/25/07 0713 HRS. #07-14221
                              2004 TOYOTA CAMRY, BLUE, #5EKC493

                              14700 BODGER AVE. 9/25/07 1900 TO 9/26/07 1230 HRS. #07-14293
                              1995 HONDA ACCORD, TAN, #4SMK258

                              11900 BLK TAHOE. 9/28/07 0100/0730 HRS. #07-14380
                              1988 TOYOTA TACOMA PICK UP, BLUE, #3T14067

                              13300 BLK DOTY. 10/1/07 0200/0400 HRS. #07-14531
                              2002 CHEVY TAHOE, WHITE, #4XFW195

                              12700 BLK DAPHNE , 9/30/07 1630 TO 10/1/07 0830 HRS. #07-14535
                              1984 HONDA MOTOR CYCLE, RED/BLK, #4Y2085

                              3930 EL SEGUNDO 10/1/07 0200/1151 HRS. #07-14545
                              2004 CHEV VENTURE, WHITE, #5HKL661

                            • Victoria Ulloa
                              Message 14 of 24 , Oct 11, 2007
                                Gloria Martinez <gmartinez@...> wrote: DAILY BREEZE CRIME LOG
                                OCTOBER 8, 2007

                                ADW #07-14858
                                10/6/07 1334 HRS. 12100 BLK GREVILLEA
                                SUSP: UNKNOWN WEAPON: GUN
                                Unknown susp shot the vict in the arm while she was standing in a front yard

                                ROBBERY #07-14844
                                10/6/07 0110 HRS. 13900 BLK LEMOLI
                                SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPONS: GUNS
                                As the 2 victs entered their apt the susps came up, shoved them into the apt
                                and robbed them at gunpoint of jewelry and phones

                                ROBBERY #07-14846
                                10/6/07 0154 HRS. 11700 BLK ACACIA
                                SUSPS: 2 MALES WEAPON: GUN
                                The vict parked his car and was walking when the susps came up behind him,
                                hit him in the head with a gun and took his wallet and money

                                RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY #07-14639
                                10/2/07 0630/2200 HRS. 4900 BLK 118TH PL
                                Susp pried open a door, entered and removed a TV, computer, DVD player

                                STOLEN VEHICLES

                                5400 BLK ROSECRANS. 10/1/07 0800 TO 10/2/07 1050 HRS. #07-14580
                                2002 CHEV TAHOE, BURGUNDY (NO PLATES ON VEHICLE)

                                11200 BLK HAWTHORNE BL. 10/5/07 1230/1511 HRS. #07-14822
                                1991 ACURA LEGEND, BLACK, #4FUL739

                                14600 BLK OCENGATE. 10/5/07 1500/1539 HRS. #07-14825
                                2003 CHEV AVALANCHE, GRAY, #7A51412

                                3600 BLK 139TH ST. 10/7/07 1730 TO 10/8/07 0700 HRS #07-14906
                                2001 CHEV TAHOE, GRAY, #4PDU253

                                12600 BLK FONTHILL AV. 10/6/07 2000 TO 10/8/07 0740 HRS #07-14907
                                1988 TOYOTA CAMRY, DARK BLUE, #4ZZZD424

                                11600 BLK ACACIA. 10/7/07 0815/2300 HRS #07-14910
                                2003 GMC YUKON, BLACK, #4ZNE987

                                14600 BLK OCEANGATE. 10/8/07 0920/1015 HRS. #07-14924
                                1084 TOYOTA PICK UP, BLUE, #3S27147