Home Seller/Buyer Expo

  • Brenda Lacy-Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      I would like to invite the Bodger Park Community to attend the Century
      21 Union Realty Home Seller/Buyer Expo. It's free to all interested and
      will take place this Saturday, August 4th from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Our
      office is located at 23900 Hawthorne Blvd., Torrance, CA. Companies
      represented will be Lowe's, Century 21 Home Warranty,Bates Termite,
      mortgage company, title Insurance, etc. We will have Raffles for
      Prizes, Bouncie for the Kids, Free Hamburgers (In and Out),and Sodas.
      Come and get your questions answered! Hope to see you there.

      Brenda
      3651 W. 146th Street
      (310) 675-4782