Re: [BodgerPark] Digest Number 848

  • Lawren Freebody
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      Bodger Park Neighborhood AssociationHi everybody,

      The neighborhood watch meet at Luisa's place was a big hit. Luisa has a large open room and there was plenty of seating, and a table
      full of delicious salads and beverages.

      Steve Romero was the cop who did all the talking (man, he can talk! yay, Steve) he's the kind of guy you want looking out for you
      and everyone should meet him. You can feed him, too.

      Some of the highlights to me were Steve basically saying that neighborhood watch groups mostly get together when there is a specific
      problem, but we don't have one in Bodger Park. He suggested we get together every 2-3 months and monthly if we have a problem to
      address.

      The most valuable part of the meeting I think is just getting to know your neighbors. I got to meet Luisa and re-establish contact
      with a lady on my street I haven't talked to in years.

      I also got to meet Victoria Ulloa, our gorgeous and friendly... and when it comes to business, serious Bodger Park Neighborhood
      Association President.

      Sorry if you missed it.

      Lawren Freebody
      144th St., right across from Jim and Kathy (they collect my mail when I'm out of town)

      Posted by: "Kim Parker" loca107.1@... mewaitutip
      Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:31 pm (PST)
      Luisa,

      So sorry that I didn't make it but something important came up. Thanks
      for getting back to me and I hope that it was a smashing success. K

      On 6/8/07, LUISA MENDOZA <familyof1531@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kim I don't realy know how many people will be,I will have a fruit and
      > vegetable
      > salad....
      > will see you then.
      > Luisa
      > Kim Parker <loca107.1@...> wrote:
      > Hi Luisa, thanks for the reminder. Where is that at exactally?
      > Sorry,
      > evidently I forgot the first notification. Thanks, K ps, can I bring
      > anything?
      >
      > On 6/7/07, luisa794 <familyof1531@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello to all,
      > > Don't forget that tomorrow Friday at 6:30pm
      > > we are having our 2nd meeting for the neighborhood watch.
      > > Luisa

      been removed]

    • Chris Call
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
        That is great, I think that all blocks should have one, just trying to get everyone to do it and cooperate is the challenge. I would again love to meet all of my neighbors. I have been in Bodger Park for 3 years and only know about a handful of my neighbors. Anybody willing to give up part of their house to have it. I would but 1. I have two large dogs and 2) really don't have the room for a large party, unless somebody has any ideas, I am open to anything, it would be great to have the same as Luisa's neighborhood watch.

        Chris (Kornblum & Marine)

        On 6/8/07, LUISA MENDOZA wrote:

        > Hi Kim I don't realy know how many people will be,I will have a fruit and
        > vegetable
        > salad....
        > will see you then.
        > Luisa
        > Kim Parker wrote:
        > Hi Luisa, thanks for the reminder. Where is that at exactally?
        > Sorry,
        > evidently I forgot the first notification. Thanks, K ps, can I bring
        > anything?
        >
        > On 6/7/07, luisa794 wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello to all,
        > > Don't forget that tomorrow Friday at 6:30pm
        > > we are having our 2nd meeting for the neighborhood watch.
        > > Luisa

        been removed]