New poll for BodgerPark

  • BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 21, 2003
      BodgerPark group:

      What is the most pressing issue for
      Bodger Park as of year end 2003?

      o Old Vons site
      o Speeders along 147th/Doty shortcut
      o Run down homes in BP
      o Crime
      o Border issues with Lawndale
      o Other external (not in BP)
      o Other internal (w/in BP)
      o Grafitti
      o There are no issues of concern

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 24, 2004
        BodgerPark group:

        What is the most pressing issue for
        Bodger Park in first quarter 2004? (vote
        for as many as you want)

        o Old Vons site upkeep at Pairie and Rosecrans
        o Cut through traffic along 147th/Doty shortcut between Prairie and Rosecrans
        o Cut through traffic along 147th/Bodger shortcut between Rosecrans and Marine
        o Run down homes in Bodger Park
        o Crime and/or Crime alerts to Bodger Park
        o Businesses along Prairie
        o Grafitti
        o School kids: littering and safety
        o Police response to calls and requests
        o Rolling stops at signed intersections
        o Tree trimming
        o Steetsigns - maintenance
        o Trash pickup
        o Roadway maintenance
        o Illegal garage use as living quarters

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 19, 2004
          BodgerPark group:

          Do you think that Safe and Sane
          fireworks should be legal in the City?

          o Yes, and I think we should allow other types of fireworks too!
          o Yes, keep the fireworks policies as the are now (limited enforcement)
          o Yes, but step up enforcement of illegal fireworks
          o Yes
          o Don't care
          o No
          o No, and implement stiff penalties for having them!

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 28, 2004
            BodgerPark group:

            What is your position on the Hawthorne
            Fireworks law?

            o Let's allow all sorts of fireworks.
            o Let's maintain current policies and practices (explicitly allow Safe and Sane but make no enforcement attempts for other fireworks).
            o Let's step up enforcement of non-4th use of fireworks.
            o Let's try to keep Safe and Sane and step up enforcement of illegal fireworks (the Police Chief has stated that this is not easily done).
            o Let's ban all fireworks (service organizations will suffer as they get money from the sales).

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Higush
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 28, 2004
              Lets ban all fireworks

            • a a
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 29, 2004
                I second the motion.....

                Let's ban all fireworks!!!!!!

                Higush <higush@...> wrote: Lets ban all fireworks

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              • pgb_62
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 29, 2004
                  Wrong. Fireworks are synonymous with our nations celebration of the
                  4th of July. My family revels in the fact that we can stay home with
                  friends & family and celebrate the fourth with a barbeque that
                  culminates with a display of "safe & sane" fireworks.

                  --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, a a <flowerfairy62@y...> wrote:

                  > I second the motion.....
                  >
                  > Let's ban all fireworks!!!!!!
                  >

                  > Higush <higush@d...> wrote: Lets ban all fireworks

                  Groups
                  > > web site listed above.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks!
                  > >

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  > >

                  > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  Service.

                • a a
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 30, 2004
                    Well the say one bad apple.......they have beautiful firework displays
                    all over town that really are "safe and sane" for everybody!!!!

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 10, 2006
                      BodgerPark group:

                      What is the biggest issue facing the residents of Bodger Park this summer?

                      o Parking
                      o Fourth of July fireworks
                      o Loud parties / Noise
                      o City Code Enforcement
                      o Pets

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 8, 2007
                        BodgerPark group:

                        Police Services in Bodger Park you would like to see or see more of.

                        o General Increase in random patrols - All hours.
                        o More police visibility and patrols when the schools let out.
                        o Specific intersection traffic enforcement for speeding & running stop signs.
                        o Enforcement of code section violations.

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 8, 2007
                          Who sent this?

                          On 8 May 2007 22:35:10 -0000, BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com <
                          BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                          > BodgerPark group:
                          >
                          > Police Services in Bodger Park you would like to see or see more of.
                          >
                          > o General Increase in random patrols - All hours.
                          > o More police visibility and patrols when the schools let out.
                          > o Specific intersection traffic enforcement for speeding & running stop
                          > signs.
                          > o Enforcement of code section violations.

                          > web site listed above.
                          >
                          > Thanks!

                        • Brent
                          Message 12 of 13 , May 8, 2007
                            If you go to the poll you can see that msuchar sent it.

                            Message 13 of 13 , May 8, 2007
                              Brent, wish u could help me. I can't get on Yahoo at all, which is why
                              I send stuff in reply to other's notices. Sorry, I am *so* bad with
                              computers.

                              I have tried over and over again to reach Yahoo! "help" but even that
                              doesn't work. Evidently I signed in with a name and password. I don't
                              remember what they are, there are so many places that I have signed in at.
                              But Yahoo! seems to b no help to me.

                              So " go to the poll" basically means nothing to me, sorry. Again,
                              sorry. I feel so goofy. K