Re: [BodgerPark] neborhood wacth

  • James Radek
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2007
      We love your idea! We live on 144th west of Doty -- count us in!

      luisa794 <familyof1531@...> wrote: Hi everyone,
      I have a proposal to those that live near/on 144th street who are
      interested
      in forming a neighborhood watch. I started a list with
      some of my next door friends, I wish to see who
      else would like to join. I think that we can get
      together one day to really know each other and keep an eye
      on one another when we are not home. This way we can
      feel a little more safe.
      I would like to see if we can get together for a gathering during the
      summer. For those who will go on vacation, they won't feel as if they
      are leaving their home alone.
      We can keep an eye on our neighbor's home,
      I been here for almost 5 years and only know some of my neighbors
      which,
      I'm really happy, because I get along with them.
      Luisa 144 St

    • Higush Dear
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4, 2007
        Hi Luisa: You are a doll just like your little girls. I too am
        blessed to have your wonderful family, the Germani family and our
        GREAT !! group of neighbors. I will be more than happy to join in on
        this gathering. Keep me posted on the target date.

        Have a great weekend!! Hig on Doty ("Kiki" to Jim and Kathy)

        On May 3, 2007, at 8:59 PM, luisa794 wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        > I have a proposal to those that live near/on 144th street who are
        > interested
        > in forming a neighborhood watch. I started a list with
        > some of my next door friends, I wish to see who
        > else would like to join. I think that we can get
        > together one day to really know each other and keep an eye
        > on one another when we are not home. This way we can
        > feel a little more safe.
        > I would like to see if we can get together for a gathering during the
        > summer. For those who will go on vacation, they won't feel as if they
        > are leaving their home alone.
        > We can keep an eye on our neighbor's home,
        > I been here for almost 5 years and only know some of my neighbors
        > which,
        > I'm really happy, because I get along with them.
        > Luisa 144 St

        Higush Dear
        higush@...
        Dominium Management Corp.
        9629 Brighton Way
        Beverly Hills, California 90210
        (310) 275-9700, ext. 215
        (310) 274-1268, Fax

      • Chris Call

          Message 4 of 8 , May 4, 2007
            Luisa you can count us in

            Bernie and Darlene on Doty & 144th

            >< ) ) ) ‘>

          • LUISA MENDOZA
            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2007
              I have your family on my list Darlene.
              Luisa

              katzz4me@... wrote:
              Luisa you can count us in

              Bernie and Darlene on Doty & 144th

            • LUISA MENDOZA
              Message 6 of 8 , May 4, 2007
                Hi Chris.
                I think we are a little far from you,but you can start one
                on your street. Just talk to your next door neighbor and you
                will have friends to watch each other.
                Luisa 144st
                we are close to rosecrans.