Re: [BodgerPark] I reported more dumping at Vons

  • Aron Levinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
      Great job Brent! This morning I called HPD to report two people digging through the recycle bins on 147th between Prairie and Doty.

      A-

      Brent <brentamorgan@...> wrote:
      There was a couple of mattresses and a couch dumped over by the old
      Vons when I was over there on Sunday and I talked to Steve Hanna about
      them this morning. He told me that he's trying to get Vons to pick
      them up and dispose of them, since they really ought to police their
      own property. I didn't express my opinion that Vons won't act on it.
      I will call again if they aren't cleaned up later this week.

      Part of the issue with the Vons property is that the shopping center
      is owned by two entities. One owns the small shops and Sav-on, and
      the other owns Vons. There is on duty security for the non-Vons part
      of the property, but the security people feel that they can not act on
      issues that arise on the Vons side of the center. Thus no one calls
      in problems until they've gotten to the point that they are
      unignorable eyesores to the community.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT