Bodger Park

  • katzz4me@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hi..... Today two African-American teens came to my door. The young lady
      spoke very fast so I couldn't understand what she wanted....My dogs were also
      barking so that made it worse....They said something about our meeting here in
      Bodger and a pink flyer not to sure but they went to my neighbor Hig, also she
      didn't understand but we both got a funny feeling...So though I would E-mail
      you... We don't have an e-mail for our new president....

      Thank you.

      Darlene Germani

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
        We didn't have any pink flyers that I know of. They were our usual yellow plus some goldenish because the repro place didn't have enough yellow. Sorry I can't be more helpful.From: Katzz4me@...: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 00:11:51 -0500Subject: Bodger ParkTo: brentamorgan@...; BodgerPark@yahoogroups.comCC: higush@...

        Hi..... Today two African-American teens came to my door. The young lady spoke very fast so I couldn't understand what she wanted....My dogs were also barking so that made it worse....They said something about our meeting here in Bodger and a pink flyer not to sure but they went to my neighbor Hig, also she didn't understand but we both got a funny feeling...So though I would E-mail you... We don't have an e-mail for our new president....

        Thank you.

        Darlene GermaniAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. ************************************** AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com

      • James Radek