Stolen Car/Secret Desires

  • Brenda Lacy-Roberts
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2006
      I'm for helping to identify and getting rid of the car thiefs AND for
      not having any sleazy joints in our City! I haven't seen the new
      store, but I will drive by and check it out. Are there peep shows or x-
      rated videos or anything like that? Or is it a Fredericks' of
      Hollywood type place?
      Brenda
    • James Radek

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2006
          Brenda, Brenda, Brenda, what on Earth are you thinking?? You allways
          seem so reasonable. No one here has *been* in the store and yet are
          judging. I just really don't think that that is right. Let's just back up
          and take a deep breadth, shall we? We all have good sense, which means
          taking the time to find out the facts and then deciding if this is something
          worth fighting about. When you "drive by" why don't you stop in and then
          tell us about the place? Heck, I'll go with you. Then, and only then, do
          we pass some kind of judgement. Agreed? K

          On 12/15/06, Brenda Lacy-Roberts <lacyrobert@...> wrote:

          > I'm for helping to identify and getting rid of the car thiefs AND for
          > not having any sleazy joints in our City! I haven't seen the new
          > store, but I will drive by and check it out. Are there peep shows or x-
          > rated videos or anything like that? Or is it a Fredericks' of
          > Hollywood type place?
          > Brenda

        • Sue Moret
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 17, 2006
            Hey Kim, I'll go with you to Secret Desires and then we can inform
            all of the horrified populous whether or not it is an "appropriate"
            store for our exalted neighborhood. I bet they don't sell drugs or
            guns or fur-lined handcuffs and whips (with instructions included)...

            --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Parker" <loca107.1@...> wrote:

            > Brenda, Brenda, Brenda, what on Earth are you thinking?? You
            always seem so reasonable. No one here has *been* in the store and
            yet are judging. I just really don't think that that is right.
            Let's just back up and take a deep breath, shall we? We all have

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 18, 2006
              Wowsers Sue, did u see the mail from the mayor? Maybe it wasn't from him,
              live and in person, I'm SO not good with the computer! But yeah, I'd love
              to go check out this den of inequity. Sheesh, like we don't have enough
              issues. But hey, mayhaps I'm wrong. At least I am willing to find out.
              When do u want to go? Day time (better for me) or evening? Let me know, K
              ps, your e-mail was a hoot!