Re: [BodgerPark] Re: termite contractors

  • jsls110@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28 7:26 PM
      Brent,
      This a little late but our computer has been down for a couple of weeks. We
      used Class Terminte last year, upon recommendation from someone on our Bodger
      Park site (I believe it was Sue) and was very pleased with them. We got
      estimates from two other companies. What sold us on Class Termite was the fact that
      he checked the entire house, yard, etc. out. The other two only checked the
      bathroom where the problem was (or so we thought). Their prices were good as
      well as the quality of their work.

      Good Luck,
      The Stewarts on Doty