Mail Delivery

  • nara1472002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      We have lived on 147th st. for 15 years and have received mail from
      all across the board, especially 147th place. Les Hawthorne's post
      master and I have had many chats about the problem. Gets better for
      awhile then back to the same old thing. Has anyone in BPA had the same
      problem? If so let me know I plan to have a meeting with Les sometime
      next week to discuss the recent string of problems.
      Please send any information directly to nafurn@.... My e-
      mail security will request permission for me to accept your e-mail,
      but please respond. The more infomation I have to present the better.
      Happy New Year To All.
      Nolan Arnold