Existing commercial large vehicle parking requirements

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      This is from Councilwoman Ginny Lambert. She points out to me that there is
      an existing City ordinance regarding parking of commercially licensed
      vehicles on City streets.

      For what it is worth, I don't think that this applies very well in the
      current discussion of large vehicles and RVs, except for the fact that the
      commercially licensed vehicles are generally large.

      Brent